Installations, Repairs, Replacements
People die every year in our country due to fumes from fire and deadly carbon monoxide. These deaths could’ve been prevented. But they happened because smoke and carbon monoxide detectors failed to work. These devices were simply neglected or not tested or inspected until there was an emergency. Don’t lose your life and your loved ones because of a faulty smoke detector! Call MISSION ELECTRIC for a smoke detector inspection now on 918-407-1333 or schedule your inspection online today.
Carbon monoxide detectors and smoke detectors can only save lives when they are professionally installed and maintained. Don’t compromise because these devices could be a vital life-saver someday. You need to have them installed at the proper place in your home or office by a professional electrical contractor.
A licensed Tulsa electrician from MISSION ELECTRIC will help you to choose the best place to install your device. The smoke detector will also be placed at a good location for maximum safety. Each home should have more than one detector. We can tell you the number of detectors you need and show you how to test them regularly.